Oakley school is placed on the right of West Weber road just opposite the exit to North Bench Road <Ref>The facility on Google maps</Ref>. The address is West Weber Canyon Road - Peoa, Summit, Utah 84061.
It is owned by Aspen Education Group.
They have a level system with 5 levels called Lower, Entry, Middle, Upper, and Advanced Form
With each level a certain number of privileges are given.
Detainees who enter the facility start on Entry. Lower level is for punishment only.
The detainees live in two dorms, which are gender separated. Inside each dorm there are wings where 16 detainees are sleeping.
A detainee shares his or her room with three others. There is a bathroom in each room, and each deatainee have a bunk, a desk, storage shelves for clothing and books, and a lockable cabinet for valuables.
A mandatory part of the program is community service, which is regarded as a punishment only in most cultures <Ref>Community service, homepage of the facility</Ref> <Ref>Community service mandate illegal?, a thread on the Youthright message board</Ref>.
In the news[redigér]
- In 2017 the administration announced that the school would be closing June 2017 <ref>The Oakley School announces closing, by Budda Brown, Park Record, April 21, 2017</ref>
- Info: Program homepage
- Survivor group Island View And Oakley Kids, Myspace
- Survivor group Oakley School Alumni, facebook
- Survivor group Oakley & Island View Kids, facebook
- Forum: Questions about Montana Academy and Oakley, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: My 16 year old daughter's first love, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Oakley School, a thread on Fornits webforum