New Directions YTA Inc
New Directions YTA LCC is a Teenage transport company, which are located in St. George, Utah.
The have both male and female staff <Ref>Training, Company Homepage</Ref>.
New Directions Youth Transport Agency maintains a team of highly-trained agents that will facilitate a safe transport of your son or daughter to the assigned destination. Our agents are required to complete the following:
- Agents must have clean and current driving records.
- Agents must submit and pass a criminal background check.
- Agents must have current first-aid and CPR certifications.
- Agents must have a current food-handlers permit.
- Agents must complete Positive Control Systems (PCS) training that includes communication skills, de-escalation skills, passive restraint, and handcuff use.
|Type||Info to be found on the website|
|Halfway houses||No information avialable|
|Parent handbook||No information avialable|
|Insurance||Information about insurance can not be found on the webpage.|
|Tools||Used on clients|
|Handcuffs||The staff are trained the use according to the website.|
|Legirons||No information avialable|
|Transport hood||No information avialable|
|Other restraints||No information avialable|
|Pebberspray||No information avialable|
|Baton electrical / non-electrical||No information avialable|
|Taser||No information avialable|
In the News[redigér]
- Info: Company homepage