New Creations Christian Boarding School
The program used a level system with 5 levels working on several area forming the mind of the teenager <ref name="handbook">Handbook for the residential part of the program</ref>. Each level was divided into 3 sub-levels called C, B and A. The detained teenager started on sub-level C named "probation", B is named "Stable" and A is advancement.
Here is a chart describing the system.
|Levels||Spritual stages||Stages||Expectation||Attitude||Program time||Approx. age Equivalent|
|1C||Washed - Sinner||Recognize the problem||Danger||Abandoned||6 - 12 months||0 - 6|
|1B||New Action||Sweetheart / Danger||Confused / Abandoned||12 - 18 months||6 - 12|
|2C||Washed - Salvation|
|2A||Sanctification - Life in Christ||Habit||Sweetheart / Headache||Thanks / Recognize love||12 - 15|
|3B||Justification - Holy Spirit Control||Tendency||Succeeding||Normality||18 - 24 months||16 - 17|
|4C||Justification - Freedom in Christ||Will||18 - 20|
|4A||Character Development||Stability||+24 months||20 - 22|
Beside the levels in the chart two levels called "Entry" and "Restriction" were mentioned.
When a teenager was detained in the program and placed on "Entry" level the first 30 days, he or she were not allowed to speak to other detainees unless a detainee on level 1A or higher is present. The detained teenager was not allowed to see his or her parents, while placed on this level. No phonecalls were allowed. Only two letters in and out were allowed and they may only be from / to the parents <ref name=handbook/>.
In the news[redigér]
- In 2008 a staff member was fired because he shared alcohol and other things with the students <ref>Police: School employee fired after accusation, Bishop Accountability</ref>
- In 2016 the school annouced that they would close citing a ridiculous reason. The real reason remains unclear <ref>Press release, website of the program</ref>
- Info: New Creations Chapel homepage
- Info: Boarding school homepage
- Info: 143. New Creations Christian Boarding School, 1000 places you don't want to be as a teenager.
- Forum: New Creations Chapel: Roloffs or just a program ?, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- Forum: New Creations Christian Boarding school Richmond Indiana, Topix.com