Lighthouse for Boys
The Lighthouse Intercostal for men was a behavior modification facility located out on the water on a barge-houseboat in the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway in Kennedy county, Texas <ref name=vic/>.
It was consider to be the Tranquility Bay of its time meant for teenagers the other Roloff homes could not control.
After the facility was shut down, the boat was sold and is now located as a restaurant in the harbor of Corpus Christi <ref>The boat on Google maps</ref>
The program consisted of work on the barge. Among the consequences a certain James Gilman mentioned that taking Gods word into vain would result in being trown into the water for a short period <ref name="vic">Roloffs says order stand - Bar inspections of Homes, The Victoria Advocate - Jun 4, 1976</ref>
- Book: The Lighthouse for Boys Story : A Ministry for Troubled Youth, by by Jim H. Yohe, ISBN-10: 1581690576 (Year 2000)
- Info: PROBE OF ABUSE CHARGES AT "BIBLE DISCIPLINE" HOME LEADS TO BUSH, RAISES QUESTIONS OF FAITH-STATE PARTNERSHIP, American Atheists, April 12, 2000
- Info: ROLOFF HOME CEO WAS ON MONITORING COMMITTEE, RESIGNS POST, American Atheists
- Forum: there were no student\'s \, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Strange Memories Intercoastal Canal ?, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Memories-Lester Roloff, a thread on the Fighting Fundamental Forums
- Forum: Lester Roloff, a thread on BaptistBoard.com