Greenville Hills Academy
Greenville Hills Academy is juvenile detention program in Greenville, Florida.<Ref>The area around the facility on Google maps</Ref>
They are able to detain 80 teenagers in the program <Ref name="Florida">GREENVILLE 14 - 18, State of Florida</Ref>. The length of the program is 6-9 months <Ref name=Florida/>.
They have an internal school, which teaches from Grade 4th to grade 12th <Ref>GREENVILLE HILLS ACADEMY, GPA.me</Ref>.
In the news[redigér]
In 2006 an investigation into a claim about a boy being choked was conducted <Ref>New claims of abuse at boys camp, As law enforcement investigates allegations of abuse, officials at the governor's office sent a team to a North Florida town to ensure the safety of juvenile delinquents, BY CAROL MARBIN MILLER AND MARC CAPUTO, Miami Herald, October 14, 2006
Same article from Teen Help Industry</Ref>
- Info: Greenville Hills Academy, Coalition against Institionalized Child Abuse (CAICA)
- Info: The Diary of Christopher Sholly, Justice for Kids
- Info: Free Keenan, website
- Info: A Mother's Plea:Chris Sholly, Fl. School for Boy's: 108 yrs Of Child Cruelty
- Info: About the facility from Heal-online
- Info: christophersholly.blogspot.com
- Forum: Greenville Hills Academy, a thread on the Prisontalk message board