The Cornerstone Program
The Cornerstone Program it marketed as an out-patient drug abuse treatment program. It has departments located in Kansas.
On various message boards the program are recognized as having been influenced by the former addict Bob Meehan.
The target group is teenagers and young adults aged between 13 and 25.
The program consist of the use of their own version of the 12-step program. Their outpatient program is constructed like most Meehan-influenced programs. The key components are:
- Group counseling. Group sessions are four hours per day, five days a week <ref name="cs">Outpatient Program, homepage of the program</ref>.
- Individual counseling <ref name=cs/>
- Family counseling. Parents are involved through both weekly sessions with a counselor and weekly parent meetings. <ref name=cs/>
- An eight weeks aftercare programs for those who makes it through the program <ref name=cs/>
- Info: Homepage of the program
- Info: Datasheet of the program, HEAL-online
- Info: Bob Meehan Pathways Crossroads Icecap Pdap, Rip-off report
- Forum: Lifeway, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- Forum: Bob Meehan, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora